Assistant Marketing Manager, Professional Marketing
Download a PDF
The Assistant Marketing Manager, Professional Marketing is responsible for leading and driving the business needs of the professional channel.
- Location: Redmond, WA, USA
The Assistant Marketing Manager, Professional Marketing is responsible for leading and driving the business needs of the professional channel. This includes focused efforts in tradeshows and events, collateral and education materials, and merchandising.
The Assistant Manager, Professional Marketing position reports to the Professional Marketing Manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in partnership with the professional team to review and update the business plan as needed.
- Work across functional areas to build the business.
- Contribute in particular to the development and execution of our Professional Marketing plan.
- Manage the budget in relation to business driving activities.
- Work in close partnership with the Professional Relations and Events Manager to ensure efficiencies and cohesiveness amongst the various efforts.
- Own responsibility for managing and executing professional tradeshows and events. This may also include involvement in consumer events through our advertising partners, as well as our national sales meeting.
- Manage the professional website and all content related to it. Implement a e-commerce function in conjunction with our digital team to allow professionals the ability to purchase on the pro site.
- Implement a strategy for consistent communication with our professional customers with ongoing touch points. Analyze the results and modify communications based on best practices.
- Explore merchandising opportunities within the professional market while working within budget. Communicate with team how to use these tools and provide schematics and tools for smooth implementation.
- Grow professional trial.
- Responsible for training and education tools for the professional sales force. Will include demo tools, collateral, protocols and a variety of sales tools.
Trade Show & Event management
- Evaluate all tradeshow opportunities and determine best placement for Clarisonic using measured data and team feedback.
- Coordinate trade shows including coordination with pro sales team for show selection/recommendations that meet brand recognition and cost objectives. Establish booth setup, staffing, pre-mailing and communications, lead generation tracking, and freight.
- Plan, organize and implement local marketing programs and events to impact short- and long-term regional sales goals, customer awareness and brand recognition goals.
- Provide post-event analysis/ROI reports.
- Work closely with all other departments (including Clinical, Sales, Retail, Digital, R&D, Finance and Operations) to leverage their resources and expertise.
- Maintain and communicate strong knowledge of our target professional market(s).
- Understand and communicate professional needs and requests to appropriate internal departments.
- Other projects and duties as necessary.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing and have solid computer skills.
- Excellent large-group presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Confident, secure, outgoing.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum required experience -- 5 years of relevant experience (can include a combination of experience in marketing, sales; and/or as aesthetician, nurse, practice manager, trainer, educator).
- Record of progressive responsibilities and significant accomplishments.
- Excellent business relationship skills. Must be a team player able to work with a variety of organizational functions.
- Structured and logical, clearly articulating our strategy to customers, internal employees and all stakeholders.